Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Am I Cool Now?

Well hello! Welcome to my blog :) I have decided to start one, and post my mission e-mails for everyone to read! My mission e-mail is makenzie.fultz@myldsmail.net! I (or my mom) will post general e-mails on here for everyone to read, and then I will also personally respond to any e-mails you wonderful people may send me :)

Since this is my first blog post, I'll give some fun facts about me!

1. My full name is Makenzie Xela Fultz. Most people call me Kenzie.
2. My middle name is pronounced "Shayla"
3. Xela is from my dad's mission.
4. Papa Fultz served in Guatemala.
5. I graduated from Viewmont High in 2014.
6. I live in Farmington, UT.
7. I lived in SLC, UT until I was 12 years old.
8. I have been a member of the LDS church my whole life!
9. Reilly, my younger brother, has severe autism.
10. I want to be a special education teacher!
11. I attended Weber State my freshman year of college.
12. OH! I am going on a mission to Ohio, Cincinnati. I leave September 16th.
13. I am the 4th child of 6.
15. My favorite colors are blue and orange.
16. My favorite food is butter chicken from Royal India.
17. I have three dogs-- Lola, Maggie, and Charlotte (fatty).
18. I ran cross county in high school
19. I was also the manager for the girls basketball team my junior and senior year.
20. My favorite show is Supernatural.
21. I'm a fan of the BYU Cougars!
22. I am also a Yankees fan.
23. Also am a Denver Broncos fan.
24. I believe in bigfoot.
25. I love the church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.

There you have it folks! I will be posting some shhhhtuff before I leave for my mish! I look forward to sharing my deep dark thoughts with ya'll!


No comments:

Post a Comment