Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Another Week

Hello everyone!

This was the last week of the transfer. I will be staying in Eastgate and will be getting a new companion. Her name is Sister Peardon and I am seriously so excited to be with her.

The zoo on Monday was so fun! Not many animals were out due to colder weather, but we saw enough to make it worth it (aka the elephants).

We got a new investigator this week named Gary. We found him looking for his dad who passed away (those situations are always a little awkward). Gary wonders what the truth really is and how you can tell it, and he really has real intent. The sisters found him on exchanges so I wasn't there, but when I first met him his dog pee'd on my foot. Reminded me of home.

This week we went to the temple!! It was much needed and I loved every minute of it. We went to the Columbus temple with the Cherry Grove sisters and Sister Allred from our ward drove us. I ended up losing my recommend somewhere at the temple and couldn't find it after we were done. Luckily President was able to give me a 3 month one. After the temple Sister Allred took us to a classic place called Bob Evans. It turned out to be a really great day.

Today we had a zone fun day at a members house and they had a basketball court in their house! The only downside was that it was decked out in Utah State University... but alas I played on it. They also had a pool table, ping pong and chess. The members also fed us pizza (I just ate the cheese and toppings),

Love,

Sister Fultz



 The Elephants!
 The Columbus Temple
 Sister Winterton and I in the car going to the Temple
 Sister Winterton and I driving around Eastgate
 Our District :)
Sister Winterton and I at the zoo

No comments:

Post a Comment