Sunday, February 19, 2017

Hello!

The work here is getting better, more people are letting us in! Hallelujah.

We taught Melissa the Plan of Salvation this week and it went really well. She wasn't able to come to church this week sadly :( But she is planning on it for next week! She is so awesome and understands things really well. I love teaching her! Well, I love teaching everyone, but especially her.

In Ohio you always get an earful from people about all the heroin and weed problems that are everywhere. I love listening to it honestly, its so interesting to me. It's hilarious when one of your investigators tells you that another one of your investigators is selling heroin. Woo!

On Saturday we got to go to Lakeside Park, Kentucky, to help with a Tri State Priest-Laurel activity. It was so fun! We helped with the games during the race, we did the puzzle room. The youth were so funny to watch and it reminded me of when I was in their place :)

To add to the time with young people we also taught Primary! We taught the 5 year old kids and they were a handful. Two of them just loved to talk and didn't know what "shhh" meant, haha! One of them commented on my deep voice, and I just smiled. Awkward when little kids just say what they think, I love it.

We are going to the Cincinnati Zoo today with our District, the assistants, and President and Sister Welch. I will send lots of pictures next week!

Love you all!

Sister Fultz




No comments:

Post a Comment