Monday, October 31, 2016

Happy Halloween! Today involves no working at all. We will be in our apartments at 6pm today and won't leave the rest of the night. We will be doing some cleaning and studying. I am excited! I love being able to clean and study! :)

This week we did exchanges with Montgomery on Tuesday and Wilmington on Thursday. Both times I got to go to the other areas. Tuesday in Montgomery with Sister Winterton was so fun! Especially since I served there. I got to see some of my favorite people, including the Koth's. Even Danny! I worked hard with that boy to help him overcome addictions and come back to church. Sadly he has gone back to old habits. Turns out though that he is living with his dad who is in our ward! So hopefully the Elders will be able to go see him. Then on Thursday I got to go to Wilmington with Sister Coleman! I got to be with my baby for the day! She is doing so awesome. Wilmington is a fun area too. Lots of character.

Jess won't be getting baptized on November 19th anymore :( She hasn't come to church yet. She has some health issues that make her nervous to be far from home for a long time. We are working on it with her. We had a lesson with her about the Word of Wisdom, and she took it pretty well! The next time we saw her we talked about the Sacrament. I ended up having to distract her son the whole time so she could pay attention. So Sister Baker and a member, Sister Riedy, taught it all. It was really great! Jess understands the need to take the Sacrament and she is excited to take it. I had lots of fun coloring with her son Levi while they had a spiritual lesson :D

Remember when I talked about Ling? Turns out his name isn't Ling. He was telling us his last name and it's actually Lin, no G. His full actual name is Qinglan Lin. We just call him Hayden. We gave him the Book of Mormon and the commitment to read the first 3 chapters of it. He texted us and said that he is almost done with it... dang! He read it really fast and said he understands it really well. Once we were able to teach him the actual discussions, and he comes to church, he will be baptized in no time :) He felt really bad for missing church on Sunday even when we went by to wake him up with pancakes. He sent us a funny text apologizing for it.

We had our ward trunk or treat this week! We coordinated with some of the young women in the ward to dress with similar colors, and the yw made themselves fake name tags, and we were all missionaries! Then Sister Baker and I switched name tags and were each other for the night. ;) Hayden came to it towards the end and ate some chili, and then it was over. At least he came and was able to meet some people!

Love you all!

Sister Fultz
 My name!
 Sister Winterton and I
 Sister Coleman and I
 Sister Coleman, Mike, and I. Mike was baptized a few weeks ago.
 Funny Faces
 Pretty tree at the church
 Hayden apologizing for not being at church
 Hayden calls bugs animals, haha
 The leaves are all dying!
 Neighborhood feud...
 Calvary!
 Funny faces
Halloween colors and our clean apartment ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment