Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Conference Weekend

This week was a slow week, and so I would just like to share with you all my insights from conference!

The talk by Elder Nattress stuck out to me in so many ways. He has so many insights that I want to be sure to apply to my own parenthood in the future. The promise that he talked about from Marion G. Romney "you will not lose them" is something that stuck to me. Read the Book of Mormon with your children every day. This gospel is for that one lost sheep, the prodigal son, and the boy who isn't listening. <3

President Nelson pretty much stabbed me in the heart! "Joy has nothing to do with our circumstances, but everything to do with the focus of our lives." Its amazing that we really can have joy in our trials. Boom.

I enjoyed many other things about conference, but those are two things that stuck out to me the most :)

Side note, have you heard about those clowns? They are here in Ohio! The Wilmington Sisters were freaking out because they were seen right across the street from where they live. I hate clowns.

This week our mission did a Sister Conference! I am sure Sister Welch posted the videos of us dancing... so you can all enjoy that. Sister Conference was very enlightening. President Welch talked about how we have the power to overcome Satan, and we keep giving him the power to tempt us. We need to take it back! It was an empowering message.

This was an awesome week, conference was amazing, the church is true, Jesus Christ is our Savior. I love life, and I love you all. Have a great week!

Sister Fultz

no pictures this week... sorry! unless you want more pictures of spiders and sunsets, haha

No comments:

Post a Comment