Monday, November 28, 2016

Adios Little Miami!

I am leaving Little Miami, and I am staying in the Stake and going to Cherry Grove. I am going to be in a trio with Sister Gessell and Sister Lamb. They both have been companions with Sister Baker, so we will talk about her a lot ;) Sister Gessell is going home in two weeks and then it will be Sister Lamb  and I.

I loved being in Little Miami with Sister Baker. I am going to miss the people so much, members and investigators. Sister Baker taught me so much and helped me overcome a lot of trials. This transfer has been unlike any transfer and I have experienced some crazy things!

This week I went on my last exchange with Sister Coleman in Little Miami. She is headed off to Indiana! My baby is leaving her native Ohio. On exchanges Samantha Keldsen came out teaching with us! I just love her. She was with us for about 4 hours, haha :) it was such a fun night! I am going to miss her a lot.

I have been a STL the past two transfers, and now Little Miami is no longer an STL area. What they are doing now is that there is one set of STL's and ZL's per stake rather than two. Cherry Grove is now the only STL area for the stake, and so I will still be able to be an STL! I am excited to be able to go on exchanges with all the sisters. It will be crazy to do it with all the sisters in the stake, which is about 6 sets. Pray for me! Haha.

I love you all!

Sister Fultz




No comments:

Post a Comment