Monday, June 27, 2016

Change is good, right?!

This week was see ya later to President and Sister Porter. We got to go to the temple with both of them on Friday. BEST DAY EVER. I haven't been to the temple in about 8 months! While there, it was so amazing to see President Porter just look at all of us with such a proud look in his eyes. After the session in the Celestial room, he gave everyone hugs. When he gave me a hug he said "You are not even the same person, and I'm proud of you". *cue the tears here* ahhhhh it was so hard! That was the last time on my mission I will get to talk to him and Sister Porter face to face. I got to hear them on conference calls throughout the rest of the weekend at least. They are such amazing people. President and Sister Welch are here now, and we will get to meet them on Friday. I'm very excited for that!


As far as investigators, Greg is still going! He is hard to teach... haha. He has far out questions/beliefs. I can never really understand his questions. We taught him the Book of Mormon this past week, and he loved it! He is so excited to read it and  can see that he needs to do so. He came to church again, but he left after sacrament for his other church D:< soon.....


Our mini mish, Sister Joseph, went home on Saturday! We enjoyed our time with her. She was crazy to say the least. Oh to be 16 again... except not really.


This was a crazy week, and this week it is going to be even crazier! We have lots of appointments, which I'm excited for. I love being busy. It makes the work a lot easier.


Well, don't know what else to say. Love you all!


Sister Fultz

No comments:

Post a Comment