Sunday, April 3, 2016

Fultz and Breeze "Fubreeze"

Sister Breeze is my new companion! We came out together, and she was Sister Johnson's MTC companion :) I guess I'm just going to get sent to every sister from the MTC. Woohoo!

It has been a loooooong week. First week of the transfers usually are. We worked lists a lot this week and so it was fun to knock on doors in areas I'd never been in. It has been super mega hard to lead the area, but the Lord is definitely helping me through it all! I've realized how well I do NOT know the area...hahahahahhahahahahahhaha. It doesn't help that Sister Johnson accidentally took my GPS, so I will have to wait until Wednesday or Thursday to get it back. Awkward.

Sister Breeze is really clean, so we have spent a lot of time cleaning. Which has been really awesome! We spent a lot of time today cleaning our apartment and throwing away old expired food that I didn't even know was there.

We met this guy named Ben this week. He was telling us how he travels around a lot and that he has bad blood in Ohio. He said it's all for work and we said that his job sounded pretty lonely, and he said it was all for a good cause. We asked what he did and he wouldn't tell us--he said he wasn't at liberty to say. Strange. So we invited him to church and he said maybe if he was still in town and we left. Sister Breeze turns to me as I'm driving and says "I bet he's in the secret service" Me: "What do they even do?" Breeze: "I don't know, that's why it's secret. It's either that or hes an undercover Rockstar... or a drug dealer running from the law". We decided to call him Mr. CIA man. Sadly Mr. CIA man did not come to church., and so our suspicions arise. Mr. CIA reminds us of the main character of "Burn Notice"

Garrett is still on date for the 16th, and he just got home from Europe. We are seeing him tomorrow to teach the church lesson and the second half of the Plan of Salvation. Sister Breeze said she's lucky that she got to walk in on such an awesome investigator. Pretty much, haha.

Well this week was rather uneventful... I feel like I had more to say but I can't remember any of it. Ta ta for now!

Sister Fultz






No comments:

Post a Comment